- Polypropylene: Decorative Film
This new material is mainly based on nano technology and polymer modification technology. The product complies with European standard. Appearance of this material is a great breakthrough in the field of environmentally friendly decorative application of new materials and solved century problem of usage limitation of PP material.
1. Environmentally friendly: Free of formaldehyde, preservatives, heavy metals and other toxic and hazardous substances, comply with the requirements of the furniture safety, health, environmental protection, detection through a series of standards "interior decoration materials and REACH.
2. Quality performance: Scratch-resistant, wear-resistant, stain-resistant, easy to clean, color-keeping; Appearance and feel close to the natural wood, lifelike texture; Waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-infiltration and anti-UV, to adapt to the ambient temperature of -20° C to 110° C.
3. Technology: Suitable for plastic uptake (especially deep uptake), coating and laminating on metal surface, collapsible and meet variety of demands for designing and processing.
4. Industry upgrade: Completely replace PVC fabric industry, enhance the furniture product quality and environmental value to achieve sustainable industry development.
5. Cost advantage: Production in mainland of China is more cost-effective than similar PP fabric made in other countries.
6. Applications: Suitable for the production of plate-type furniture, paint-free doors, wooden floors, wallpaper, decorative plates, household electronics, sound boxes, cabinets, gift boxes, packaging, etc.
7. Technology: Blister (especially deep blister), coated with peace stickers (veneer) metal surface, folding function and meet the demand for a variety of processing design.